How to make money on my high traffic channel when adsense does not make money

Jiri82pi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OK,.. The question is simple how to make money on my channel which has almost 100k views per day. Adsense does not work because the theme of my videos is probably not interesting to advertisers.
Some ideas?

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So you are monetised and still make $0? I assume you are linked direct to Adsense and with no partnership?
What is the theme?

Jiri82pi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Monetization is allowed, but the results are disastrous. For 5M approx. 5 usd: - (((Probably not interesting topic. Btw theme is massages.

Scapestrato

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Can I ask from which countries the majority of traffic is coming from?

Last edited:

WoodenRailwayStudio

Youtube - for fun and profit!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OK,.. The question is simple how to make money on my channel which has almost 100k views per day. Adsense does not work because the theme of my videos is probably not interesting to advertisers.
Some ideas?
I watched three of your videos and did not see any ads. Are you sure you are fully set up with adsense and are you monetizing each video when you put them up? There are many generic ads that play on all channels no matter the theme of the channel. Something does not seem right?

Jiri82pi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can I ask from which countries the majority of traffic is coming from?
The top three countries are India 13%, Indonesia 12%, USA 11% and the rest of the world - including Greenland :) Thanx for interest...[DOUBLEPOST=1505466702,1505465712][/DOUBLEPOST]
I watched three of your videos and did not see any ads. Are you sure you are fully set up with adsense and are you monetizing each video when you put them up? There are many generic ads that play on all channels no matter the theme of the channel. Something does not seem right?
Hi, thanks for your interest ... In three of my videos, monetization is not allowed due to music, but the most successful videos (and other videos) are monetization enabled, I have a partnership with youtube, and I assume that adsense is set correctly because on adsense account there is not too much to set up. I'll be glad for any advice. I'm already tired of it. After a big boycott, such disastrous results.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You can try with aliexpress and amazon affiliate programs. Put some links for some oil products, or some other products related with massages. I am sure there is plenty of them on aliexpress and amazon as well. In that way you will have 8% of every sale that goes through your links (that is for aliexpress), not sure how much is on amazon, I am just trying that one out.

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
Is it worth also setting a patreon account and linking that in the description of each video to allow fans to donate to you? I'm no expert, but this seems a good way to help channels which struggle with poor adsense conversion.