how to grow?

bokairuz

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I have a YouTube channel with more than 7K subscribers but not growing and those 7K came from adwords promotion and some of them watch and like and comment like 100 views or so but what about the others who have subscribed? Tried TubeBuddy not work good and VidIQ too. I don't know if i should join an MCN and if they will grow and promote my Gaming channel sorry didn't mention what the channel was about first.
Thanks in advance guys!

Reactions: CJ Manibog

Ater

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To most channels growing on YouTube will be a marathon, not a sprint. Expect it to take years. I recently read a post on another forum, a channel that had just reached 100k subs, it took them 13 years to reach 100k subs!

Set a goal of something like creating 3 new videos each week while trying to make each new video better than the previous one. Every new video you publish will be a new way for people to find your channel and if you keep on getting better and better with every video you are going to have a lot of quality content. Both TubeBudyd and VidIQ do work but they can't create miracles by them self, you need to have really good content and you need to compete in niches where you as a smaller channel actually can compete. Don't expect a MCN to do anything for you channel other then take some of it's money.

When it comes to gaming it's an extremely competitive niche with millions of gaming channels. This mean that smaller gaming channels usually have to niche down to a smaller sub niche or even a sub niche of a sub niche to be able to compete for the tops spots in the search results. Example:
Niche - Gaming
Sub niche of gaming - Strategy games
Sub niche of strategy games - Grand Strategy Games
Sub niche of Grand Strategy Games - Crusader Kings 3
Sub niche of Crusader Kings 3 - tutorials
Sub niche of CK3 tutorials - starting guides for different nations

The smaller your channel the smaller the sub niche you usually have to go for.

Now this is of course if your main priority is to grow, if it's not you should just do what you enjoy the most and are have the most fun doing, with a bit of luck you can still make it.

bokairuz

Reaction score
Some youtubers not uploading videos and they get like 100000 views or more and subscribers too , how? They are not even stars , really how? No one knows whats happening here.

Reactions: Living Visions

soyogaming

Reaction score
good content will make people stay. But if you ask about view, make a video that people search.
I am doing gaming channel too.
- Make videos for 5 hours and do all the keyword thumbnail title stuff, 40-100 views after 2 weeks
- Make videos for 1 hours and forget to put in any keyword, 2000 views after 2 days
I am doing for 2 months and have a little bit experience about youtube gaming channel.
If you want constant views and fast growth then focus in making videos people searching. If you want youtube recommend your channel then make good content.
So decide to do youtube in short run or long run or both.

Reactions: MyLumoLife

Ater

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Some youtubers not uploading videos and they get like 100000 views or more and subscribers too , how? They are not even stars , really how? No one knows whats happening here.
Could be a lot of different reasons. Pure luck. One of their videos picked up by the algorithm. It could be that they are getting promoted outside of YouTube etc. Remember there are millions of channels, just because of one channel getting this, 99.9% of the channels don't. So you shouldn't focus on that one channel. Focus on your own channel, how to improve on it and try to create more and more quality content.

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Simple - make videos people cannot resist clicking on and watching organically through their own personalized Homepage recommendations. I get tens of thousands of views from Homepage when I make a banger video that I know my target audience simply won't be able to ignore. Sometimes things don't go as planned, you can't always predict how your audience will respond to a new video.

To get there, you need to REALLY know what your audience wants and enjoys watching. That takes time, research, effort, experimenting, seeing and maybe even copying your competitors, obsessing over all the important YTanalytics etc.
That takes a lot of work and usually a long time to get going, of course, and is usually something you can't just buy with ad campaigns.

ricky4WP

Reaction score
I would also suggest to leave comments on other channels. But comments should be always related to the channel, of course.

CJ Manibog

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I have a YouTube channel with more than 7K subscribers but not growing and those 7K came from adwords promotion and some of them watch and like and comment like 100 views or so but what about the others who have subscribed? Tried TubeBuddy not work good and VidIQ too. I don't know if i should join an MCN and if they will grow and promote my Gaming channel sorry didn't mention what the channel was about first.
Thanks in advance guys!

This will help you to get your YOUTUBE CHANNEL Monetize

And help you Kickstart your YouTube channel Growth

Click this site: https://bit.ly/2SM6eoU :up: