How to get started on social media(FB/Twitter)

Double B

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got a comment on one of my vids asking if I have a twitter account(he is a bigger youtuber than me and also retweeted my video on his twitter when I set up my account on there), so I set one up and followed some people I liked and did the artwork etc, what do I do now to actually use this platform effectively?

Also, should I put my videos on my personal fb account or should I make an actual page for my channel? I don't want to spam my facebook friends too much with all my videos and stuff.

Thanks in advance!

JackAttackGame

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should create a twitter that you will use for both your channel/yourself & a facebook page specifically for your channel. As for using it effectively the best advice I can give you is to just be yourself, people will not take kindly to someone who keeps flooding their timeline on twitter with video links and HEY CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL tweets. If you come off as genuine and interesting people will want to follow you then people might be interested in checking out your channel. My tweets usually consist of 95% of my thoughts or pictures of my cats and the other 5% might be a link to a video that has been released that day. Also, do not use any auto DM services, it is one of the most annoying things I've come across while running my twitter and it doesn't nothing for you or your channel.

As for you Facebook page I'm not really sure, I haven't had a facebook in over 10 years and besides posting links to your videos on the channel's page, I thought really know what else you can do there.

fireforgaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
so yeaah i have twitter but i dont really know how to get more subs and views
please some tips and trick!♥

mrtjrages

Reaction score
To this day, I don't truly even know what Twitter is for >_> I think it only counts for bigger YouTubers to be honest lol.

But yeah, definitely create a separate FB page for your channel. If anyone can help us out on "using Twitter effectively" please let us know >.<