How to get Sponsored on Youtube Guaranteed 100% Success Rate

PrettyKeli

PrettyKeli
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
(Insert link of me trying to sell you something here) -__-

[Edited by Staff] I genuinely want to help youtubers get Sponsorship deals, why?

I throw up in my mouth every time I see a video where a youtuber says " I bought this product with my own money and I'm not being paid to talk about it". It's like I'm watching a crime being committed and there is nothing I can do about it... until now! lol

I figured eventually other youtubers who do sponsorship deals would reach out and help other youtubers who are making this huge mistake. Obviously, that never happened. For some reason these other youtubers feel like there isn't enough money to go around -___-

[Edited by Staff]

small - big channels

pretty much anyone with half of a brain can do this (I have 1/4th of a brain so you should be good)

[Edited by Staff] if you have any more questions feel free to ask and I'll gladly help.

But wait, just in case you think I’m not genuinely trying to help and I only want views on this video and that’s the real reason I came here and blah blah blah. I’m going to break it all down for you right here ^_^

Hopefully this will be pinned and eventually be the cure for this "I choose to pay for products instead of getting paid" disease

How to get Sponsored on Youtube 12 Steps

1. Think the way I think - How do I think?

"Genuine reviews come from genuine people, not people who simply purchase the product and review it."

As long as you are a genuine person you can and should feel comfortable reviewing anything and everything.

2.Get payed not played – The way I work is I either get a flat rate, commission and a free product. Or I get a flat rate and a free product.

Never simply accept a free product or just a commission deal. These are what I like to call sucker, loser, idiot, jerk and fool deals. You don’t want to be any of those things now do you?

ALL companies have marketing budgets, feel comfortable taking your piece of the pie because you are going to potentially make them a ton of money.

3.What you can do not who you are – One of the biggest mistakes people make when contacting companies is they go on a rant about who they are. This is absolutely wrong and will almost NEVER get you a deal.

All the company cares about is what you can do for them. Answer this question, make it beneficial, and you pretty much got it in the bag.

4.Research on CRACK to get BIG $ - So everyone has been telling you to do your research eh? Check the company’s website and mission statement?

I’m here to tell you that’s stupid!!!

Why? Because EVERYONE does that!!! So what can you possibly do to set yourself apart?

Do a NEGATIVE Investigation on the company!!! AHHHH light bulb moment? This is one of the things that will guarantee you a sponsorship no matter who you are big or small.

You can not be the solution if you do not know the problem! So your job is to find their problem and offer a solution, priceless!!!!

5. Idea & execution with options – Many people make 1 of 2 mistakes.

1 they tell the company their idea in detail in their pitch and the company simply steals it and gives it away.

2. You do not give the company multiple options.

So, what do you do? Give the company multiple options in a relatively vague way so your ideas don’t get stolen.

6.Where to go to get sponsorships – There are numerous sites you can literally google search “youtube sponsorship websites” but if you’re too lazy for that I recommend famebit.

Or

You can contact companies directly which is what I do as well. Go to their website and find the email address to their marketing department, done!

7.Best Proposal in the history of life – If your proposal game is wack, you lose.

My proposal is sick and that is the main reason I have a 100% success rate.

Form your proposal letter using the tips I’m giving you and you should be good. The only thing wrong with this is that unfortunate trial and error phase. When reaching out to companies you really don’t get second chances so you want your letter to be perfect the first time.

You can take my actual proposal letter and customize it which I’m only allowing 100 people to have, you can find that link in my video.

8. Under promise, over deliver – Tell them you’re going to do the video in 1080p and do it in 4k.

Under promising and over delivering will not only make you appear to be an amazing investment, It will also increase the chances of companies recommending you to other companies.

9. This is $ you should ask for – Question I get asked ALL of the TIME is “How much should I ask for?” Great Question, easy answer. Follow this formula.

Come up with numbers for: What you feel you’re worth, the companies budget, what you believe is fair

After looking at all of those numbers simply put yourself in the shoes of the company and answer this question

If you was the company, what would you be willing to pay you? (based on results of ultimate goal) Make sure you convey the results you can provide in your proposal letter. Now feel extremely confident asking for this number.

10. Negotiate or get raped – So let’s say the number you came up with is $1,000, you simply ask the company for $1,000 right? WRONG!

Always remember for as long as you live, the first person to mention price LOSES! Don’t be a loser. If you are pinned against a wall and have no choice, always go higher than what you wanted.

A little bit higher, not too high? Why? If you followed all of the other tips I gave you, they are going to want to work with you! Even if your offer is too high, they will negotiate with you instead of saying “peace loser”.

11. Sign on the line and you'll be fine – Create a solid agreement letter for the company and you to sign. Companies have the tendency of leaving out details or having extremely shady practices. Making sure you have everything signed on the dotted line will help you avoid headaches, and show your professionalism.

12. Best tip I could ever give you – Keep your integrity intact. Review things that you actually love and like. Please, never ever ever pretend to use, like, or love something that you don’t use, love or like. Fake is perceived the same way being genuine is so be genuine. Make sure the dollar you make today doesn’t take away the millions you could’ve made tomorrow.

Love you all, keep your heads up. Follow these tips and you will gain sponsorships.

Being a youtuber is extremely difficult and a long fun journey but when you learn something, give back! Knowledge is meant to be shared, not held onto. The more you give away, the more you will have to replenish. The more information you hold on to, the more information you have that goes stale.

[Edited by Staff] if you read all that you pretty much got the gist, bye ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Very nice article. Good tips for anyone who is comfortable with doing brand deals.

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Thanks for the tips. I'll definitely start trying to gear my videos towards things like this.