Marceive

Liking YTtalk
So, I've been doing YouTube for over a year now. I once had 540 subs, but now I'm down to 479. That was because I stopped uploading as much because of school and such. Over the year, I have not seemed to gather much attention on YouTube. I believe that my videos are good quality, but only recently I have started making them way better, but it still feels like I'm stuck. I made a Walking Dead funny video yesterday that actually ranked on the first page. A WALKINg DEAD VIDEO! But no views.

I recently started focusing on quality a lot. Now my biggest problem is getting attention.

Could anyone give me suggestions or check out my channel to see what they think I can improve on?

So, I've been doing YouTube for over a year now. I once had 540 subs, but now I'm down to 479. That was because I stopped uploading as much because of school and such. Over the year, I have not seemed to gather much attention on YouTube. I believe that my videos are good quality, but only recently I have started making them way better, but it still feels like I'm stuck. I made a Walking Dead funny video yesterday that actually ranked on the first page. A WALKINg DEAD VIDEO! But no views.

I recently started focusing on quality a lot. Now my biggest problem is getting attention.

Could anyone give me suggestions or check out my channel to see what they think I can improve on?

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

OK, Thanks!

Back