How to get more subscribers for youtube channel

Subhashish

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am a new youtuber and have recently created a channel for relaxing videos. I will be creating long videos which will help induce sleep, reduce stress and for relaxing.

I am looking for ways to advertise my channel for free. You suggestions will be really helpful to me.

Regards,
Subhashish

Reactions: doyoulikerainydays

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
personally i would never subscribe. That style of videos is very useful, but I personally would just bookmark it or look it up when I need it.
Are you subscribed to other wave, relax, rain channels? Why, or why not? Why did you subscribe to them?

I meet with a youtuber who makes product tutorials. His videos get millions of view over time but he does not have many subscribers. Why, because people tend not to subscribe to product tutorial channels even if it's useful. They look it up when they need it but don't often subscribe.

1 tip would be tell the viewers why they should subscribe - Subscribe for new relaxing content? Subscribe so you can easily fine this when you need it the most? I think the "why" would be the best reason to get someone who is watching to subscribe.
as for how to share it with new people - I think this style is ASMR
adjacent. Maybe you can find some subreddits or ASMR/relaxing groups where you can share it without being spammy. Join the communities.

All the best with your channel 1617680359990.png

ps. Welcome to the forums.

Subhashish

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the valuable feedback. I will put some more efforts in letting people know why to subscribe and how it can be helpful.

Cheers.

Reactions: Nicekid76