How to find inspiration and nourish you creativity

Peach Romance

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made a documentary film that talks about art creation process through the work of a young canadian artist.

Last edited:
Reactions: fixedsnuffle

Peach Romance

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for noticing all of that. It's one of my longest project ever. I sometimes had to use different equipments and it was a challenge to make everything feel harmonous.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Thank you for noticing all of that. It's one of my longest project ever. I sometimes had to use different equipments and it was a challenge to make everything feel harmonous.
completely understand you, a lot of times I feel that videography is viewed as something simple, not worthy of high price & respect, but it is, especially this spring
make everything feel harmonous
this is something I need to learn more of,,,,,,currently trying to finish Cinema&Media Studies Masters Degree

Peach Romance

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
this is something I need to learn more of,,,,,,currently trying to finish Cinema&Media Studies Masters Degree
[/QUOTE]

Awesome ! I wonder how the art department will fonction with this pandemic.

Last edited:

Peach Romance

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Last session only took photography and video art. But some of my friends were in sculpture. It was a challenge for them since they don't have access to the workshop.