How to expand a channel as a beginning YouTuber

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey everyone, my name is Angus and I have been making daily videos for about a month now. I am going through some sort of rut associated with exposing my channel and videos to new sources. I just joined this forum and it works slightly, but I am hoping there is a forum with a lot more traffic involved in order to help my channel. If anyone has any suggestions please message below. Bless you guys!

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
your in a weird position. you used to make a ton of videos and gained subs, but you stopped posting for like 2 years. That means most of your subscribers are pretty much dead/inactive. so while it looks like you have plenty of subs, you really don't

so forgetting your sub count for a moment, you have owned a channel for 1 month. thats way too short a time to go through a rut. do it for 6 months or a year+ then you might consider it a rut if your not growing. rather than looking to advertise on various forums to get more traffic (of course advertising is important but most forums don't appreciate it) concentrate on improving your channel. your channel art could do with a revamp and your profile picture does not match it at all. then try places like facebook groups. google+ communities. reddit etc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
your in a weird position. you used to make a ton of videos and gained subs, but you stopped posting for like 2 years. That means most of your subscribers are pretty much dead/inactive. so while it looks like you have plenty of subs, you really don't

so forgetting your sub count for a moment, you have owned a channel for 1 month. thats way too short a time to go through a rut. do it for 6 months or a year+ then you might consider it a rut if your not growing. rather than looking to advertise on various forums to get more traffic (of course advertising is important but most forums don't appreciate it) concentrate on improving your channel. your channel art could do with a revamp and your profile picture does not match it at all. then try places like facebook groups. google+ communities. reddit etc
Hey thanks! You proved some really good points that are understandable to what I am displaying through my channel! Ive only really focused on the videos but just havnt really paid attention to my channel outlook. Youtube has changed a lot and I will follow your recommendations!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the strategy forum.