How to draw Trump in 10 seconds

i makes it 14 seconds you little clickbait teaser lol Whose gonna give me back my 4 seconds I invested under false pretences ? I was gonna use that to draw his morals
Cool channel. I like your new channel trailer . brill.

Oh sorry about that:) Thanks a million for the kind words. Nice channel you got bro:up2: It looks like you get a lot of views even though you havent got many subscribers?? How do you do that?? Good SEO?? Thanks again and keep up your great work

Oh sorry about that:) Thanks a million for the kind words. Nice channel you got bro:up2: It looks like you get a lot of views even though you havent got many subscribers?? How do you do that?? Good SEO?? Thanks again and keep up your great work

Thanks. Erm i dunno if thats a good or bad thing. I wasn't very bothered about getting subs wen I started so I had no call to actions. I just wanted the views and watch time.. I figured If i'm getting that then it doesn't matter about subs. Unfortunately I learned fast that others tend to judge you on subs however- especially if your trying to work with brands so I iI've been trying harder now. Took 6 months to get 1st 100. but only 2 months to get my last 90 subs. So I'm hoping I've fixed that a little. If you've got any tips or see anything I'm doing wrong I'll listen. Maybe my content type doesn't attract many subs per view?
ps. u don't have to have that long youtube homepage url any more. U can choose a personalised one from creator studio.

Erm i dunno if thats a good or bad thing
I think it is a good thing. It is good to get organic views so keep on doing that. Of course it is great to have subs too and yes you can start to work a bit more on that in future videos:up2::)
ps. u don't have to have that long youtube homepage url any more. U can choose a personalised one from creator studio.
I have a personal url I just dont know how to put it in the box/link below. I see you have it, so can you help me out with that?

Back