What would you rather have Bliosky do first?

• have him do Technology

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moses Minchuk

I have been thinking for about a month now and I still can't find a passion or niche that I love so that I may be able to do it on youtube. If your have and tips then please reply I would really appreciate that.

Maybe make videos talking about things you want to talk about. Or find something that you love doing in the day to day, it could be playing videos games, talking about movies, cooking or just talking about your life, like vlogs.
Find something you love and make it into a video. Just remember to always be yourself and make what you want to make.

-Rayon

I think it takes time to find your niche on Youtube. You should experiment and try to find your voice. It's a process and don't restrict yourself. Over time I'm sure you'll find something that you are passionate about or something that you want to do. Just make videos that you love and one day you'll find something that works.

I know this is really vague, but I've found that this really helps :)

Just keep making videos you like to do and soon it will come to you! I'm still trying to figure out what I want my channel to be and until I come up with an idea I'll upload videos just to keep the channel alive! I think it will come to you as grow accustomed to youtubing, doing commentary, editing or whatever! =)

Back