How to detect fake id

Prishan

I am Prishan, I have a youtube channel. I have a bitter experience which I want to share for your precious advice.

a couple of days ago, I have been seriously bullied by one id, while in a live stream. I immediately reported the id for bullying me to delete those comments. Later, I uploaded a video to stop bullying on live streams and youtube. In the meantime, the channel owner claimed it was not him. it was a fake id on his name that bullied me. He ganged up and, trolled me and put enormous pressure on me to remove my video. I was devastated and depressed.

I still wonder, as there was only one channel on the same name, how is it still possible that it was a fake at the same time it was a genuine id. I think if it is allowed to continue this to happen then anybody in future getaway doing all sorts crime and saying its not him. as though, someone faking as his id.

My question is how can we find out if the owner is saying the truth if he is correct then how to detect and find out the fake?

I have downloaded the live stream including some screenshots,

If I know for sure that what he said was true, then I can sleep in peace.

Could you please help me out?

I am not sure if YouTube allows different channels to use an identical name, but if it is allowed, then the URLs will be different and that is how you can differentiate between the channels.

But you should be able to block viewers/comments during your livestream.

I am not sure if YouTube allows different channels to use an identical name, but if it is allowed, then the URLs will be different and that is how you can differentiate between the channels.

thank you

Hi
MyLumoLife thanks for the reply! do you know if I ask YouTube to find out the URLs of YouTuber which one was bullying in Livestream? I need to find out the culprit.
thanks

Back