Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
How to Create YouTube Branding Watermark for your Channel
A Branding Watermark is a YouTube feature that allows creators to add a branded image (typically a logo or a subscribe button) to all of the videos on their channel.

Now When you click on, the watermark of any YouTube video, this pop will appear allowing viewers to subscribe to a channel from within the video itself

So how do you create and add a YouTube watermark like this for your channel videos, that's what I am going to show you in this video.

How to Add a Logo Watermark on your YouTube Videos

A YouTube Branding Watermark is a feature that allows creators to add any image (typically a logo) to all YouTube videos.

When viewer hovers over a YouTube watermark, this subscription popup will appear, asking them to subscribe to the channel.

So, usually the main point of having a YouTube watermark is to boost subscribers to your channel if you are using an image order than your channel logo and if you are using your channel logo it will help boost your brand awareness

This is a feature that a lot of creators just starting out, don't know is freely available as it's hidden a little way down in your YouTube Studio settings.

In this video I am going to show you how to add a logo watermark on your youtube videos

#StartCreating #YouTubeCertified #solopreneurwarrior