How to become mcn in 2019?

What would you suggest me to do?

There are thousands of ways to earn a living and they'll all be simpler than trying to start an MCN. You could start a website, do affiliate marketing, make a YouTube channel, start a podcast, do freelance work, become a plumber, an electrician, a pilot etc etc etc. :)

Sorry, I am not in a position to give that type of advice. I just know that your previous goal is not a viable option anymore.

@Jeff I'm wondering: I've searched how to become mcn on youtube, but I could not find formerly.How did you learn ?

2nd question: You wrote this: "It's possible but very unlikely".
Someone said to me : I talked to the partner manager. He said that it is no longer possible to become a multi channel network.
Can i still be a multi channel network?

Last edited:
@Jeff I'm wondering: I've searched how to become mcn on youtube, but I could not find formerly.How did you learn ?

2nd question: You wrote this: "It's possible but very unlikely".
Someone said to me : I talked to the partner manager. He said that it is no longer possible to become a multi channel network.
Can i still be a multi channel network?

Reviews of professionals with past experience: Probably not. (But it will not be certain until the official announcement comes from youtube.)

Selam ve dua ile.

Back