How to add in/out fade animation to all images/video layers at once ?

happiness

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
This is my first post here, forgive me if i posted in a wrong section or if my question is a silly one.
I create videos by joining images .Currently i am using kinemaster where i add a background, then add all the images as layers and give them in and out animations (fade) to make the transition smoother. But since i use 40,50 images adding this fade in animation to all the images is a very time consuming task.

Do we have any video editing software that enables to make to add such transition effects all or multiple images/videos easily instead of doing it 40,50 times ??..

MilanForsten

Reaction score
In today's digital age, visuals are a cornerstone of modern marketing. To make the most of these assets, it's crucial to use annotation to identify key elements in images and videos. This helps us understand which objects are most likely to attract our audience's attention, enabling us to create more effective visual content that captures their interest and motivates them to take action. Source: https://www.objectlabeling.com/

saira khalid

Reaction score
Hey there! Welcome to YTtalk! Your question isn't silly at all. Have you tried Adobe Premiere Pro? It has a feature called "Batch Processing" that allows you to apply transitions to multiple images/videos simultaneously. It might save you a ton of time! Good luck with your videos!