How my Youtube went VIRAL ( My Story )

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieAlfandary

Reaction score
Okay, So Basically, I have made a youtube video 2 days ago, and it took me a day editing to finish it, it is only 50 secounds long, but I think it is awesome, and what happened was I uploaded it around 11.30 pm and i decided to go to bed, I saw i had 15 views in the first hour , Bit confused and I headed off to bed, the next morning I wake up and open my laptop, and to my massive suprise i see 33,500 views + 500 Likes, I get extremly confused as I have not posted this video any where else ( twitter etc.. ) , I start to post the video on twitter going : Woah where did all you people come from ? 4 - 5 hours past i start to get hundreds of messages on twitter about my brand new video, I check back on youtube, I see 95,00 Views and 1,000 Likes, Im still extremly confused but awesome
, So i decided to post my instagram link in the description, My instagram was at 16,000 Starting followers I had, after 6-9 hours I found my self with over 150,000 followers on instagram and sudden thousands of comments about my brand new video, so after 22 hours pass, I decide i want to look again at the views, I see 225,000 Views
and 2,000 Likes and only 5 dislikes, I AM SHOCKED, and every 2 hours It keeps going up.
This post was posted on 03.03.13 13:49 Current Views : 229,400

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
How did that go viral? no offence but I`ve seen better videos with under 100 views :p

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay, So Basically, I have made a youtube video 2 days ago, and it took me a day editing to finish it, it is only 50 secounds long, but I think it is awesome, and what happened was I uploaded it around 11.30 pm and i decided to go to bed, I saw i had 15 views in the first hour , Bit confused and I headed off to bed, the next morning I wake up and open my laptop, and to my massive suprise i see 33,500 views + 500 Likes, I get extremly confused as I have not posted this video any where else ( twitter etc.. ) , I start to post the video on twitter going : Woah where did all you people come from ? 4 - 5 hours past i start to get hundreds of messages on twitter about my brand new video, I check back on youtube, I see 95,00 Views and 1,000 Likes, Im still extremly confused but awesome
, So i decided to post my instagram link in the description, My instagram was at 16,000 Starting followers I had, after 6-9 hours I found my self with over 150,000 followers on instagram and sudden thousands of comments about my brand new video, so after 22 hours pass, I decide i want to look again at the views, I see 225,000 Views
and 2,000 Likes and only 5 dislikes, I AM SHOCKED, and every 2 hours It keeps going up.
This post was posted on 03.03.13 13:49 Current Views : 229,400
Wow, well done.

MattZ

YouTube Networks Addict!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How did that go viral? no offence but I`ve seen better videos with under 100 views :p
I kinda thought that, how did he get so many views on this? very good tags or somethin? lol

78ackerman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
This seems a little fishy but if it's legit, well then congratz at the luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.