How my first 3 videos went so far

Gru

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Intro : so two weeks ago i decided to open a new YT channel ,not having any specs such as mic,good pc ecc, i decided to do some edited videos of trending videogames one of them is Animal Crossing new horizons and since then i made 3 video. Paying no ads and 0 promotion i made a total views of 42 but gained 0 subscribers.
Yeah i know it's basically nothing but i decided to make this post anyway to gather as much informations as i could. So , have you got any tips? please feel free to share them here.

Reactions: fixedsnuffle

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is definitely a great place to learn YouTubing.
I started with games too and it took a while to shape the channel into what it is today. I try not to chase trends & hype as it distracts from the main direction and that is creating memorable videos and sharing accumulated videography experience. I think this website will help you a lot.

Reactions: Gru

fixedsnuffle

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Glad you are here. Its funny how naieve I was when I first started YT 2 years ago. I don't know why I thought lots of people would be interested in my channel(they aren't) but I did. Since then I have made slow and steady progress upwards.
I think as a new Youtuber patience is one of the greatest gifts a person can have. I still have not reached 300 subs and I have been doing YT for 2 years now.

So stick with it and take your time.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Intro : so two weeks ago i decided to open a new YT channel ,not having any specs such as mic,good pc ecc, i decided to do some edited videos of trending videogames one of them is Animal Crossing new horizons and since then i made 3 video. Paying no ads and 0 promotion i made a total views of 42 but gained 0 subscribers.
Yeah i know it's basically nothing but i decided to make this post anyway to gather as much informations as i could. So , have you got any tips? please feel free to share them here.

Hello and welcome to YTtalk. :)

Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)