Channel Type
Youtuber
How Long Have You Been You Tubing & What Keeps You Motivated

FAM0X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
2 years in February... and the viewers/community is the main thing that keeps me going. But I would be lying if I said I didn't do it for the money too.

Last edited:

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Over a year and a half. Under 2 years. Here's how it happened! So I use to sit in a cubicle and hate my life. I read about people making youtube videos and making millions. I figured...How hard can it be? Rookie mistake! Started out as motivated by money. A get rich quick scheme! Then I made a lot of friends and it became a lifestyle. I couldn't imagine not making videos now.

Celsus

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I started back in 2014, but due to work I've had to take a couple of breaks here and there. My reason for youtube is I like video editing so it allows
me to work on my craft, couple that with friends and it's just more the reason. Not to mentioned It helps with public speaking so it kills 3 birds with
one stone. You can always find a reason to improve yourself if you look ^.^

Reactions: thetiivik

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
With this channel like a year almost or a half, I'm not so sure. My total Youtube experience has been over 4 years now. I first had a channel with my friends in the language we speak, which is Dutch. We've had 400 videos on that channel and 100 subs, so no real succes as most of them were inactive accounts,.. we shut down that channel and I started on my own in English to broaden the audience.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I worked for 8 months on my VLOG channel, it was not really successful but I managed to make 180+ subs. Now I am running the gaming channel since 5 months and hopefully I will reach 100 sub goal very soon :)

Reactions: Celsus

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Started 2006. So that's nearly ten years now ... wow. A nice comment every now and then keeps me running :)

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Started 2006. So that's nearly ten years now ... wow. A nice comment every now and then keeps me running :)
haha same here! june 2006 :D

I really enjoy animating, its a big part of my life,
and I also agree that nice comments are a great motivator! as well as finding the odd person IRL that's seen one of your vids, small world!

Reactions: XXLRay