how long does it usuly take to get 1000 sub?!

Tmesis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
hello I started my channel about 2 weeks ago and I got in the first week 35 sub. I have posted only 2 videos, now I posted 4 more videos and I'm stuck on the same amount

TheDirectorsOfGaming

Gaming Community! Come Join Us!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The answer to the question you asked can vary greatly, some channels reach it within their first month if they're lucky... others can take 1 - 2 years... it all depends on your content, how good it is, how many people are in your target audience, how active you are, how you promote your videos etc...

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It varies a lot, depends on the quality of the videos, timing when uploaded and so forth!

Reactions: Tmesis

sequan123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The answer to the question you asked can vary greatly, some channels reach it within their first month if they're lucky... others can take 1 - 2 years... it all depends on your content, how good it is, how many people are in your target audience, how active you are, how you promote your videos etc...
Iit depends if you have we good content or not

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i had 14 subscribers for ages before i got a video that completely took off, i am still not at 1k and that video was from 2 years ago and it's bought a lot of inactive subs now, but you are doing so well for the first 2 weeks of having a channel, so i really would not rush it and expect to take off straight away i am still hoping for 1k and it gets really disappointing and upsetting if you really expect it to happen quickly so just upload videos and try not to take it too seriously and it will happen, only takes the right video or the right person to notice you for that to happen

Tmesis

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
thank you guys but i think top 10 channel grows fast, do you agree with that

TheDirectorsOfGaming

Gaming Community! Come Join Us!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That entirely depends on the topics, the quality of the video and how good it is and therefore if people will watch till the end and if those are all good then yeah, you should see sudden increases in views by the hundreds or thousands as YouTube rewards you in search and recommended videos for keeping people watching and on YouTube.