How long did it take you to get to 100 subscribers?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
This question has been asked so many times. Do a quick search on the forum next time before you open a topic like this ;)

Reactions: Bruman and gigzyart

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
bunch of topics on that here, but in a summary, every channel is different. If you have a unique channel, could be as little as in 1 day. could have a hit or 2
if your channel is like everyone else, probably a bit more time. for me, took me about a month or 2 dont remember. and no, sub4sub dont count

BestNerdLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I understand that there have been plenty of old threads about reaching 100 subs. Just wanted to try and start a more recent conversation about it and read some more recent personal mini success stories rather than scoping a tread from 2016, 2017 etc. :up2:

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I understand that there have been plenty of old threads about reaching 100 subs. Just wanted to try and start a more recent conversation about it and read some more recent personal mini success stories rather than scoping a tread from 2016, 2017 etc. :up2:
oh yeah definitely tons of success in a short amount of time! there are some YTers who get about 1000 subs within a month, but more than often they are usually unique. that will never happen with my channel, which is about dirtbiking lol. just all comes down to how unique and of course, luck.

Reactions: evnanonymous

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Took me maybe 3 weeks. I hit 1000 in 2 months, but again every channel is different

Reactions: ithinkitskasper

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Probably a year. I did not really post up anything on my current channel other then like 6 videos for the longest time. Then once I began posting up regular content, established myself and started using Social Media more I began accumulating more of a fan base aka subscribers. But to me the first 100 takes the longest.

Reactions: evnanonymous

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Same day as I started. You gotta do some legwork for yourself in the beginning. Get your family, friends, friends' friends, and so on to help you out. If you believe in your content then don't hesitate to seek support early on.