How long did it take to get the first 100 subscribers?

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was just wondering how long it took some of you guys to reach the 100 subscriber mark? this has been (and still is) a topic that keeps popping up in my mind. just wondering.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends on how active you are. If you work hard you can do it at very short time. Otherwise it will be the hardest time to grow up. Moreover, if you have high number of followers in other social platforms, you can promote your channel to your fan there and you probably get 100 sub within a week if you have good amount of followers.

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don`t have a lot of followers on other platforms so I guess I am just going to have to work hard and post frequently. Thanks for the advice everyone.

JustCallMeCass

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'm still working towards that goal getting close though ! I have had my channel for a while and put up random vids every 6 months for the last two months I have put up a video once or twice a week and now my channel is gaining growth ! I say if you are consistent and stick to a schedule you will reach your goal in a few months x

Hendrik Kapp

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm still working towards that goal getting close though ! I have had my channel for a while and put up random vids every 6 months for the last two months I have put up a video once or twice a week and now my channel is gaining growth ! I say if you are consistent and stick to a schedule you will reach your goal in a few months x
Thats great! I really hope you reach your 100 subscriber mark soon! I am just going to keep to a schedule and keep uploading better and better videos. :)

JesusGreen

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I started my channel in November 2015, hit 100 subscribers by the end of January, so just over 2 months.

By around June/July 2016 I reached my first 1k subs.

By August 2016 I had 1.5k subs.

Now in October 2016 I have 3.2k subs.

So it started off really slow for me but has been increasing exponentially lately.

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's a topic also discussed a million times... That search button is there for a reason you know?

But to answer the question, it took me about a year personally. And now I add ~100 in a month (although I have been going trough a slowdown and only added ~80 this last month).

Maarij Bashir

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Took me about 4 months, but I wasn't very consistent. I was uploading a video every two weeks. Also I was sometimes very busy with university which affected my uploading schedules.
I probably could've gain 100 subs faster if I was more consistent and active online