How long are videos under review for monetization!?!?

MTVPROMO

Reaction score
I believe I can be of some help. This happened to me on this video

Yeah yeah shameless promotion, I know.

Anyway I monetised, unmonesited, re-monetised I done everything and it still just said under review.

So what I did was I looked at it from a computers perspective and what could give up some flags. I ended up changing my title to taking out Bieber and also removed all tags refrencing Bieber and re-monetised, and it worked straight away. Then I added it all back in.

Hope I helped!
AFTER DOING EVERYTHING I COULD IT WAS THIS PARTICULAR POST THAT HELPED ME. I DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID AND IT WORKED!
. THANX SO MUCH[DOUBLEPOST=1377353454,1377353405][/DOUBLEPOST]IM SO f*****g STUPID I CAN p**s ON MY SELF..f**k YOUTUBE!

ShawnG

I've Got It
Reaction score
I believe I can be of some help. This happened to me on this video

Yeah yeah shameless promotion, I know.

Anyway I monetised, unmonesited, re-monetised I done everything and it still just said under review.

So what I did was I looked at it from a computers perspective and what could give up some flags. I ended up changing my title to taking out Bieber and also removed all tags refrencing Bieber and re-monetised, and it worked straight away. Then I added it all back in.

Hope I helped!

This tip is the best to do. Just upload a video with no title or just put a letter in it like ''L'' or something and put no tags or description on the video. Then when it’s uploaded monetize it which should be monetized instantly. Than you can give it a title put tags and stuff on it without any problems.

This also works for gaming content (I tried it many times).

SlayZombi

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Sadly it can take up to a few days.