How do you guys get your social media around?

Luke2ThePast

Reaction score
I haven't made any videos yet (although I'm very much looking forward to doing a project with friends in the Summer), but in some other instances where I tried doing Youtube in the past, it was ultimately really difficult to get circulation around Twitter, Tumblr, etc.

Is there anything tips or ideas that you guys do? I've been thinking of trying to get more involved in people's tweets on Twitter, which eventually got people to follow me if I followed them back, which I'm okay with if I enjoy what they do, but I don't really like the concept of just following for following.

Any other ideas you guys have? Thanks!

Reactions: ChrisLegend

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
It could take some time you just have to keep on interacting with people and just grow that way but I would recommend getting something to your channel would help yo but good luck :)

Reactions: Luke2ThePast

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have also had difficulties with Twitter and would like to hear some peoples recommendations as well! for me right now it's all just a game of luck if people see my tweets

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have also had difficulties with Twitter and would like to hear some peoples recommendations as well! for me right now it's all just a game of luck if people see my tweets
Twitter is a very loud platform. If you don't have an automator that allows you to automatically tweet 20-30 times a day, you won't have much success on it. You also need to know how to create tweets that look well on mobile since that's where more than half the users are coming from. And if you don't know what you're doing, your links will look horrible and just display text for them. You also should learn how to use IFTTT to generate new leads automatically 24/7 so people actually find your tweets. Then there's also understanding how not to spam people with just your links and videos by balancing out with motivational quotes, facts and engaging questions. It's one of the easiest platforms to grow on, if you have everything automated.

Reactions: javacentral

Turk-Lvlone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Twitter is tough because there's so many people tweeting at once promoting their channel. I think the only way to grow there is just interact with as many people as you can.