How do you get exposure for your youtube channel when you are a beginner?

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello best friends,

I want to ask a question to you guys that how do you get exposure for your youtube channel when you are a beginner?I mean when you're beginner,even if you make great videos,you not get that much views & subs.Sometime it's start feel really disappointed.I found that if you're new & upload a video,even someone types the exact video title it's still doesn't come up in the search result .People more popular with a similar title shows up instead.So how do you get exposure for your channel when you're beginner & not getting that much success?

Thanks a lot :)

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Read the stickies in the top and hopefully you'll manage to get traction if you have the patience. Youtube is a marathon, not a sprint.

TeraVex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Reviewer
Keep getting connected with people like us! I love working with others and help other channels grow so making connections with smaller channels is good because we all grow and then we can recommend to our fans other channels and we kinda just share the growth you know? You gotta be patient but also keep experimenting because there will be a point where one of your videos explode! Then you know what the people want and then you just keep doing that!

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Networking. Thats the only way apart from good SEO.