How do you create vlogs from your car?

Te-Erika

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm moving from walking videos to car driving videos and I have no idea how to set this up? Which camera set up do I need to buy to be able to record myself talking in my car and then driving through neighborhoods showing the view? Thank you!

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Any decent dashcam with a built in microphone will do the job.
I plan on buying one in due course - check out blackvue's offerings, that's what my research has convinced me is the best option.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
have no idea how to set this up? Which camera set up do I need to buy to be able to record myself talking in my car and then driving through neighborhoods showing the view?
what cameras do you have? try those?, can also start with the cellphone, why not? will be fun, can name the video first car vlog with cellphone (something like that) I started recording videos with cellphone, still there, bad quality but good memories :dance: priceless
otherwise GoPro is good, new ZV-1 came out with superb autofocus & blurry background

Reactions: LandyVlad

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the "Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware" forum section. :)

Te-Erika

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what cameras do you have? try those?, can also start with the cellphone, why not? will be fun, can name the video first car vlog with cellphone (something like that) I started recording videos with cellphone, still there, bad quality but good memories :dance: priceless
otherwise GoPro is good, new ZV-1 came out with superb autofocus & blurry background
I want to do driving videos and I need my phone for directions. So I need a different camera that can record forwards and the street without moving the camera much. How do people set it up?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
need a different camera that can record forwards and the street without moving the camera much. How do people set it up?
you mean forwards & backwards at the same time? sounds like 360 degrees camera, those seem pretty cool
think ppl just stick them with a glass suction thingy

anthonysmathena

Reaction score
Hi,
I am here to share with you some amazing vlogging tips that will help you to make an attractive vlog which help you to gain more audience and followers on youtube and other social medial platforms.

So let start best vlogging tips which helps beginners to start vlogging are as:

1) Spend Good time in Niche Research:
Niche research is the most important for any vlogger. If you find good niche you chances of success is more. In simple word if you select a niche which has no scope or not any demand in market. Then you work hard to make videos on it but you don't earn more like that. So niche selection is an important factor. When you are going to niche research I suggest you to select that niche which you have more interest and more demand in market.

2) Watch For Trends:
Watch for trends means that you check manual or by using Google trend of your niche. If your niche trend increase day by day or stable you should start working on it other wise leave it and move on.

3) Focus on Quality Rather Than Quantity:
In these days the most and demanded thing is quality not the quantity. So, make sure you provide your audience a quality product which is helpful for your audience.

4) Commenting on Blogs:
Commenting on blogs is an other factor to be a successful vloger. It is a source of connection with your audience. When you reply your audience comments, you build trust in your audience and your pr increases in your audience.

5) Using the Right Tone in Your Videos:
The other important tips for vlogger is to select an amazing tone which are you using in your vlog. When you create your vlogging video attractive and joyful your audience like this and promote you with their friends.

6) Proper Optimization of your Video:
In optimization means that you set your video title properly with that keyword that you target. It means whats your video topic, that topic use in title, description and meta tags properly. This is called Video SEO Optimization.

7) Power of Social Media:
In these days social media is an important thing in our society. Everyone use them and most of the people spent their most of time. So make sure you have a proper social media existence with you you tube channel name and here you share you vlogging video regularly.

So, these are the some important tips that will help you to make a good vlog which is for car for you and your family. These tips help you on all places.

Cheer!
Anthony:redface:

Jessica Jones

Reaction score
I think when creating vlogs mostly people just focus on video and the most important thing which is our audio is neglected and sometime people skip it because they don't like those big wires or the camera attached mic thats why I like wireless microphones you I bought one microphone from this guide suggested products