HOW do we get a verification badge?

moshi

Reaction score
The official page says this:

We’ll restart the verification application process at the end of October. Learn more about changes to the verification program.

It's amost DECEMBER. How do we apply?

Also, will they give us the badge now, or they will come up with some b******t excuses as to not give us the badge even if we have 500,000+ subs but aren't "celebrities"? because I predict they are only going to give them to celebrities and influencers, and us shy people without social media that worked hard on the platform get s**t over as usual. They may also reserve this for people that own brands with paperwork.

Anyway, anyone that hit 100k recently got it or they refused? I have already a badge, but I need to change my name, so I will need to re-apply.

moshi

Reaction score
This is so weird. NO ONE is getting badges anymore, not even huge channels. What's going on?

Last edited:

Sahmi007

Reaction score
YouTube’s current system allows anyone with more than 100,000 subscribers to be verified.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
you should be able to reapply, but after 100k you should also be able to get a partner manager so they can definitely help you with this I would think.

ive never changed names before so I didn't realise that actually takes your badge away

moshi

Reaction score
you should be able to reapply, but after 100k you should also be able to get a partner manager so they can definitely help you with this I would think.

ive never changed names before so I didn't realise that actually takes your badge away
"You "should""

No one is getting verification badges. Find me one, just a single channel that got verified recently.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
"You "should""

No one is getting verification badges. Find me one, just a single channel that got verified recently.
they just changed the system recently as noted on their twitter, so they probably had to restart their list. do you have a partner manager? tried emailing them?

moshi

Reaction score
they just changed the system recently as noted on their twitter, so they probably had to restart their list. do you have a partner manager? tried emailing them?
They say the program is "on hold" or something like that, and this is since October, so what a joke.

Simpsonthego

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
What is the purpose of the verification badge? I am a new channel so obviously am light years away from one, but does one need a verification badge? Even if your channel has over 100K subs?