How Do I Say "Thank You"?

M. B. Harkins

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So, my channel has been growing at an insanely fast rate. It's actually quite hard for me to keep up with it! I was going to make a 100 subscriber "thank you" video - but the next thing I knew, it was already at 200! It's hard to keep up with these milestones, and to keep saying thank you.

So, I want to do something bigger than words.

I need a super awesome idea for a video. Not even that - but just some inspiration. I still want it to fit the theme of my channel (which is mainly film-making and some writing here and there), so maybe a short film to say "thanks"? I'm just not sure how to thank my viewers enough - I've said "thank you" time and time again, but words only mean so much.

So, inspire me! Post ideas, or random words or sentences - anything will help!

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have to make Thank You videos for the donors to the animal shelter and I've looked at thank you videos from other charitable organizations for inspiration. Maybe you can watch some of those videos. This is the video (on Vimeo) I did for the 2015 donors.

Reactions: M. B. Harkins

M. B. Harkins

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I have to make Thank You videos for the donors to the animal shelter and I've looked at thank you videos from other charitable organizations for inspiration. Maybe you can watch some of those videos. This is the video (on Vimeo) I did for the 2015 donors.
Aww, they're so cute, too! Thank you!

M. B. Harkins

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Says "This channel does not exist" Did you buy or do sub for sub?
Oh! Wow. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I recently got a new link and forgot to change it on this site. I am fixing it now! This one definitely works.

I did not buy or use sub for sub.

Reactions: LiquidGaming

LiquidGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh! Wow. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I recently got a new link and forgot to change it on this site. I am fixing it now! This one definitely works.

I did not buy or use sub for sub.
Yeah sorry, I didn't realise that's what happens when a link doesn't work. =)

BernieTheTree

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Bake a huge cake, cut it up into snowball sized pieces and randomly throw them at 200 people walking out of your nearest bodybuilder gym...... :)

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
a short film would be really unique! maybe you having a slow or bad day, and then reading some of your comments, and show how they really mean a lot to you, and motivate you :)

M. B. Harkins

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
a short film would be really unique! maybe you having a slow or bad day, and then reading some of your comments, and show how they really mean a lot to you, and motivate you :)
I actually quite like that thought...[DOUBLEPOST=1472266298,1472266268][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bake a huge cake, cut it up into snowball sized pieces and randomly throw them at 200 people walking out of your nearest bodybuilder gym...... :)
I'm not sure those 200 people would appreciate it. I'd probably just get beat up!

Reactions: Lightsen