How do I get subscribers to follow my social medias

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm just wondering what I can do to get my new and old subscribers to follow my social medias I have Instagram and Twitter and I would like to get more people from my YouTube channel on there so that I can push out videos more so what can I do on my YouTube channel to get people to follow my Instagram and Twitter as well as subscribe to my YouTube channel I currently have my Instagram and Twitter Linked In My Channel and they are linked in a description of every video I uploaded so is there anything missing that I'm not doing I know I can never get every one of my subscribers to follow my social medias but I would like to have a large portion of them following me it seems like a lot of people have a large portion of their subscriber base following them on Instagram and Twitter and other social medias how is that done

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Kevin, allow me to comment again the same as in the other post of yours.
"They are called social for a reason. Else they would be called promo-media."
For example, in facebook all people trying to push me onto their pages or whatever I just block them.
I mean that every media have a master use e.g. connecting with friends and secondary the promotion...

:)

Vedstedsen

Globus Travellus
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Call to action in the video.
Lock your own comment on top of the message thingy, with another call to action.

Think of a good balance so it's not too in your facyy

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Call to action in the video.
Lock your own comment on top of the message thingy, with another call to action.

Think of a good balance so it's not too in your facyy
I've been doing call to actions in my videos for months but doing the same thing in the comments section and pinning it I never thought of that thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1524591762,1524591590][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kevin, allow me to comment again the same as in the other post of yours.
"They are called social for a reason. Else they would be called promo-media."
For example, in facebook all people trying to push me onto their pages or whatever I just block them.
I mean that every media have a master use e.g. connecting with friends and secondary the promotion...

:)
Oh I know that I don't just promote my YouTube stuff on Instagram and Twitter I post other things too because let's face it nobody wants to follow a promotional account an account that only promotes things that would be just too pushy and a little bit boring I see what you're saying

Reactions: videoeditgr

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I mean all you can really do is just mention them during your call to actions and put links in all your video descriptions. Can't really force them to check them out. Not everyone likes to follow youtubers on their social media. Prime example I don't follow everyone I sub to on social media that would just get out of hand and I don't feel like it haha

Reactions: kevinboston7

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I mean all you can really do is just mention them during your call to actions and put links in all your video descriptions. Can't really force them to check them out. Not everyone likes to follow youtubers on their social media. Prime example I don't follow everyone I sub to on social media that would just get out of hand and I don't feel like it haha
I see I know all of my subscribers will never follow me on everything but I would like a good portion of them to