How do I discipline my Markers (viewers)

WhatsUpMark

BreadFarking Good!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So apparently, a bunch of Markers (that's what I call my audience) decided to attack this person for commenting negatively on one of my videos.

I told them to take a chill pill and to not over-react over such things. I know, I know, I don't have the power to control them. I just pity that shadwblad guy. Advice?

Here's the video

PS: It's the first negative comment I have received so far :D.

Stay awesome, YTtalkers.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
Make a video about it? Say how you feel about stuff like this on your channel :/

Reactions: WhatsUpMark

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Personally I would ignore it unless they started being really nasty towards someone or they were arguing back and forth over something. At least you're being defended which shows that people like you enough to stick up for you, there's so many out there that would love for a fan to come along at times and post such things, you should feel lucky in some ways :D If it does bother you so much then I would do a video about it but rejecting someone defending you can sometimes turn sour sadly. Whatever you choose to do, good luck :)

Reactions: Kath

PixieBlossom

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Honestly, they didnt seem all that aggressive to me. Id love to have fans that dedicated lol. I really would only worry if it turns into a flame war.
Regardless, if it really bothers you, as others have said make a video on your feelings on the subject. Let your audiance know what it should mean to be a Marker :p

Reactions: Michael