How do i change the audio track length in the YouTube Editor?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
I have made a video in the video editor and put an audio track playing over it, but I don't want the audio track to play all the way through the video, how to I get the music which lasts over 2 minutes to only play over the first 20 seconds of the video?

Why not edit it down before adding to your video? Audacity is free and perfect for what you're trying to do.

All you do is load the audio file into Audacity, select the section you want to get rid of, and then hit delete. When you're done with that you need to export the file as a .wav. If you want to get fancy there are plenty of tutorials online that can teach you how to make the audio fade in and out.

It is a track from the free audio that YouTube gives you in the Editor. How do I download the audio from YouTube?

I don't use YouTube's internal editor so I don't know how to grab it from there, but there is a high possibility that the track is also located in the YouTube Audio Library. Give that a Google and you should hopefully find your track in that database and download it from there.

Cool :p Thanks ill give that a try. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1468021346,1467998685][/DOUBLEPOST]Cant seem to find Audacity :(

Back