How Come My Channel Never Develop a Core Fanbase/Audience After 6 Years And How to Fix That.

avronaYT

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
So when I was recently asking a person to maybe help me solve the mystery of why exactly my channel is growing so slowly, they were very surprised to learn that after almost 7 years of constant content my channel still hasn't developed any core following group. And sadly he, nor anyone else in the conversation were able to identify what could cause such an old channel, even if it has a terrible 1.6k subs after so long, to not have any core community. Currently only around 1% and often less of my already few views come from subs, so barely any of those are even active. So that conversation really got me thinking: why has my channel not developed such a core audience if supposedly it should be there easily for a channel after so many years? How can I fix it? And could that be what has been stopping my channel from growing like a proper channel?

AntsDeKing

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Time will always become a factor of why, people move on and forget about things.

Personally, I always would check on the analog the people who do watch and such and figure what is wrong from there!

And I know I’m not in authority here with 94 subs currently and it’s okay if you completely ignore me, but I’d say switch it up a bit! Make it so you stand out what you’re doing whether that is in your niche or not.

avronaYT

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
have you tried analyzing what videos are most popular & trying to make more on same topic?
I naturally try to make more of the types of vidoes that got super popular, however I run into the problem of newer videos on the subject not being anywhere near as popular, just being unable to milk the subject for any more ideas, or there being some other obstacle like not being able to buy more PC parts as they cost money. As even though I put in every single penny I have I still rarely have enough to make more videos with me hands-on on popular stuff.
Make it so you stand out what you’re doing whether that is in your niche or not.
Got that covered as well but sadly still hasn't helped.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
some other obstacle like not being able to buy more PC parts as they cost money
are there popular topics on certain techniques or mods? like how to improve case air flow, how to keep dust out, how to control case fans speed with MB
you can make simple explanations/guides as I am sure that many don't understand the basics, like how modern motherboards can control multiple fan speeds and even adjust depending on selected sensor temps & you dont have to describe specific brand but rather talk in general terms as in somewhere in bios you will find fan controls