VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With only 146 subscribers and around 15 views per video and around 2 comments a month, meaning most/all my subscribers are inactive, and all of that after 4 years of working away on the channel, isn't that great of a sign. I even stream all my livestreams to 3 different places all at once. Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer. So what can I do to revive my channel from this pit it has been in since its start?

I can give any analytics from my channel if needed.

Last edited:

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Same hole, but slightly worse. I'm just gonna keep uploading every other day until I'm a millionaire. I guess work on promotion too. I'm not too good at it myself.

Reactions: EVO

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see you are posting consistently, which is good..try targeting keyphrases that people are actually searching for in your niche.(there is a big diffence between How to make redstone counters and how to make a redstone counter in minecraft )

Work on your thumbnails too...That will set you up in the right path...hope this was helpful

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I see you are posting consistently, which is good..try targeting keyphrases that people are actually searching for in your niche.(there is a big diffence between How to make redstone counters and how to make a redstone counter in minecraft )

Work on your thumbnails too...That will set you up in the right path...hope this was helpful
What exactly to change in my thumbnails then?

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
What exactly to change in my thumbnails then?
On most of your thumbnails I see only minecraft use different text that relates to the video, and if you want to use text let is be easy to read that's all I am saying.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I took a quick look at your channel and I see your most recent upload was 3 weeks ago. I know you said you stream, so maybe you don't keep your streams, but if you want an active channel, my first piece of advice is to be active on it.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I took a quick look at your channel and I see your most recent upload was 3 weeks ago. I know you said you stream, so maybe you don't keep your streams, but if you want an active channel, my first piece of advice is to be active on it.
I am very active, I just went on vacation, coming back 25th, just before my big 4 year anniversary on the 28th. Usually I upload 6 videos a week when I have access to my office.

Last edited:

MrAndrewFitzy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
im not to sure about gaming channels but have you ever thought about trying a new game or are you trying to keep it strictly minecraft? and i would try and make better thumbnails they seen very dull boost up the saturation/ vibrance and make they brighter and more appealing

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im not to sure about gaming channels but have you ever thought about trying a new game or are you trying to keep it strictly minecraft? and i would try and make better thumbnails they seen very dull boost up the saturation/ vibrance and make they brighter and more appealing
I already do do other games on my channel. And how exactly to can I improve my thumbnails? Is it litterly just going in and adjusting saturation slider?