How can I get more views?

Moses Minchuk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I noticed that my earlier videos received more views then the one's I have earlier. Does anyone know why this happens I how I can increase the number of views?

DaRealApollo

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
do you mean that your earlier videos have more views than your current videos or your current videos have more views than your earlier ones?

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay wait hold on.

Are you saying that your previous videos have more views than the later of the videos because the videos you have now have not received as much attention as of the previous to the last videos?

More than likely you probably had some sort of TAG or name of title that caught someones eye and they did not sub to you or wanted to come back I guess.

That or promoting one video :p

To gain back those views you just have to make content you believe people will come back to and what you will enjoy making I guess.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Check your your Analytics for the traffic source report. Are there specific sources that previously brought more traffic to your channel?
Check your audience retention report. Is the audience retention of your recent videos lower then for the old ones? Do people drop off at a certain point? Try to avoid what you are doing there.

Moses Minchuk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Check your your Analytics for the traffic source report. Are there specific sources that previously brought more traffic to your channel?
Check your audience retention report. Is the audience retention of your recent videos lower then for the old ones? Do people drop off at a certain point? Try to avoid what you are doing there.
Thanks