Honest Review?

What's the overall quality of the channel?

• 1-3 (Terrible)

• 3-5 (Mildly terrible)

• 5-7 (Good)

• 6-8 (Very good)

• 8-10 ( Excellent)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello name's Sheepy. Been gone from my channel for a few months but started in like late 2017. Anyways I consider myself a comedy channel. Most of my content is gaming, music videos and rants/storys. Through my own style of "animation". I'm looking for some new eyes too see what i can improve on.
Here's the questions!
Do my thumbnails compel you to click?
How long did you watch a video for and why?
Overall thoughts of the channel on first look?
In one word how would you describe it?
How's the editing from 1-10?

It's okay, just tell me your biggest dislikes/likes. I'm a big boi pretty sure I can handle some heat. Edgar allen poe your review if you like! Just most importantly be honest!
Thanks again fellow youtubers,
~Sheepy

(Channel click here)

Last edited:

Brother Tubes

Reaction score
1) Do my thumbnails compel you to click?
They are attractive thumbnails.

2) How long did you watch a video for and why?
Few seconds

3) Overall thoughts of the channel on first look?
Okay, because can't figure out if this is music or game channel by looking at thumbnails.
Example:
(game video)
(song)

4) In one word how would you describe it?
Okay, but either or should be one on the channel (music or game) and be honest read number 6 at below

5) How's the editing from 1-10?

Did not pay much attention, because of the reason number 3 number at above.

6) Be honest
If your video has 79 views in 1 year that means you are not sharing on social media or need a better video.

If your video has 79 views, don't put 10K on the thumbnail.

Please don't mind our honest suggestion and advice. Good luck. If you have any question then we will suggest you and anyway we can help you to make your channel better we will for sure.

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1) Do my thumbnails compel you to click?
They are attractive thumbnails.

2) How long did you watch a video for and why?
Few seconds

3) Overall thoughts of the channel on first look?
Okay, because can't figure out if this is music or game channel by looking at thumbnails.
Example:
(game video)
(song)

4) In one word how would you describe it?
Okay, but either or should be one on the channel (music or game) and be honest read number 6 at below

5) How's the editing from 1-10?

Did not pay much attention, because of the reason number 3 number at above.

6) Be honest
If your video has 79 views in 1 year that means you are not sharing on social media or need a better video.

If your video has 79 views, don't put 10K on the thumbnail.

Please don't mind our honest suggestion and advice. Good luck. If you have any question then we will suggest you and anyway we can help you to make your channel better we will for sure.
Thank you so much for the suggestions i do recommend watching at least watching one video for maxium honesty. ITs a comedy channel so and the games all reflect comedy and so do the song. Lastly i put 10k views because of youtubes announcement like 2 years ago that you needed 10k views to be monetize not because I had 10k views. Anyways thanks for checking me out and good luck.