Hitfilm and Final cut, premiere and after effects doppleganger??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayel_Boss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So guys im looking into rigging myself down with a nice good video editing rigand i was curious. Is it a good idea to buy final cut pro x for video editing and also to buy hitfilm 4 pro for video compositing. Now i know it may not make sense since HF4PRO is a video compositing software and a video editor so why spend more for final cut, because hitfilm i believe video editing side is no where near as strong as there Vfx side which you can see had a lot of time put into it and compared to final cut in video editing final cut is most likely better in that field. So should i get final cut and then get hitfilm as well as a cheaper alternative to AE? what are your thoughts

Rolz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Unfortunately I dont have any thoughts on the matter as I'm using adobe, just wanted to say the dragon sin Meliodas is a beast! Love that anime.

Reactions: komorebi

Maarij Bashir

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have Sony vegas and After effects. Whatever works for you go for it.

Jayel_Boss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Unfortunately I dont have any thoughts on the matter as I'm using adobe, just wanted to say the dragon sin Meliodas is a beast! Love that anime.
I know man I know

komorebi

Reaction score
I use the premiere pro, there is so much potential for editing in different ways from cool smooth transitions to keyframing to adding callouts etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I use the premiere pro, there is so much potential for editing in different ways from cool smooth transitions to keyframing to adding callouts etc.

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is old. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.