Services High Quality, Cheap Channel Art, for 3$ (PayPal) :)

David9974

Reaction score
I'm starting this "Project" where I will sell Digital Artwork (Youtube Art in this case), such as Banners, Profile Pictures,Icons, and Thumbnails for 3$. I created a TWITTER account YESTERDAY, only for this project, where I will be posting some samples for you to help me to improve @GraphsProject. I would really appreciate ANY suggestion or QUESTION....You can FRIENDLY contact me here or sending an email to graphics.project@hotmail.com. PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME, I just created these accounts.

I know A LOT of people do this for FREE, you gotta respect them, and give them some credit. There are also people that do it for 10$ or so, most of them are really talented and really good.

Please Understand: I sell them for 3$ because of PayPal fees, I hope you Understand as I'm pricing my work FAIRLY.

If you want to support me, by buying some work, or just taking a look I will Really appreciate it. Thank You Very Much, YOUTUBE COMMUNITY[DOUBLEPOST=1482276707,1482213906][/DOUBLEPOST]Banner 2.png[DOUBLEPOST=1482289479][/DOUBLEPOST]sample #2. Please Help Me to get Strted. @GraphsProject, or email me at graphics.project@hotmail.com THANKSBanner 3.png

Last edited: