Hiding the actual subscribers to your channel.

SnowyWA

Reaction score
Hi fellow YouTubers, I am completely new to the forum. My name is Joe and I live in a small rural town in Western Australia. Now retired and want to keep busy in my retirement, hence my interest in creating a YouTube channel.

First things first. Not sure if I should post this "query" here or start a new thread, but here goes.

I have read all the comments on this forum about why you should or should not hide the number of subscribers (count). It seams most agree that showing the number of subscribers is the way to go.

Secondly. What I would like to know is: How about showing/hiding the actual subscribers? By that I mean their actual icons, username etc. in my channel. And if not, how can I setup my channel to not show them? I have Googled this and all I keep getting is how to hide the count and not the actual subscribers. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Its a public company and everyone who watches is giving up there privacy right by liking subscribing and other things that involve an account on youtube if you read the agreement you agree to when you sign up for google account and for youtube account only some of your information is totally private and at that people can sometimes still find that stuff out or will have it showing. so there is no way to hide who subscribes to your channel only the number and i don't think other people like me if i went to your account can see who subscribes to it i can only see if i subscribe and your number of subs!!

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi fellow YouTubers, I am completely new to the forum. My name is Joe and I live in a small rural town in Western Australia. Now retired and want to keep busy in my retirement, hence my interest in creating a YouTube channel.

First things first. Not sure if I should post this "query" here or start a new thread, but here goes.

I have read all the comments on this forum about why you should or should not hide the number of subscribers (count). It seams most agree that showing the number of subscribers is the way to go.

Secondly. What I would like to know is: How about showing/hiding the actual subscribers? By that I mean their actual icons, username etc. in my channel. And if not, how can I setup my channel to not show them? I have Googled this and all I keep getting is how to hide the count and not the actual subscribers. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
All you can do is change the sub count ....if you don't mind me asking why would want to hide their actual icon and username? No one can hide their names or icons on youtube so you see if they can't you too can't....Hope that helps