Hi :) if you can give me some advices I will really appreciate it

Naser Gaming

Reaction score
Hi,
First
thank you for taking your time and trying to read this
But I really want some advices on how to grow a GAMING CHANNEL fast, cause first all my friends are growing with less number of videos and for me that is not working at all, so I'm sure that there is a secret. Because I put SOOOOOO much effort into my videos.
and also, I bought a PC and a very good MIC so I can eventually grow, but no it didn't work the same things happened and it turned out to be that the quality of your videos does not matter, so that was a good lesson for me
so right there I thought that the key of growing is uploading like daily or day after day, but still no progress done and (FUN FACT: I started my YouTube channel about 8 months ago so ya lol) now I'm progressing a little bit but still not as much, so if you have a gaming YouTube channel just message me and if you can give me some advices thank you for everybody who read this all the way to here :D
thank you,
Naser Gaming.

Last edited:

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just some off-the-cuff thoughts.

1) Change the name of your channel. There are many channels called "Naser Gaming". If you don't standout, no one will stand with you.
2) Unless you need it to do your channel, better equipment is what you should grow into.
3) Never discount the importance of good audio. People will put up with sub-par video but not audio.
4) Collaborate with your friends. Collaboration is one of the proven ways to grow a channel.
5) Without seeing one of your videos, it is hard to suggest anything more. If you want me to watch one, give me a video title that I can do a YouTube search for and if the results says it is from a channel named "Naser Gaming", I'll give it a look.

Good luck!

Naser Gaming

Reaction score
Hi, thank you first for the tips, and if you can go ahead and talk a look at my YouTube channel search this and the first video will pop up that is my video

UNDERGROUND WORKING AFK FARM!!(Tutorial)

and also, I'm already thinking of changing my YouTube channel name to Naser it was used to be jknaser, but some people told me that it is kind of silly cause of the JK, people thought that it means just kidding and actually that was an abbreviation of my dads and grandfathers name, so I changed it to NG,
thank you
Naser

Naser Gaming

Reaction score
Just some off-the-cuff thoughts.

1) Change the name of your channel. There are many channels called "Naser Gaming". If you don't standout, no one will stand with you.
2) Unless you need it to do your channel, better equipment is what you should grow into.
3) Never discount the importance of good audio. People will put up with sub-par video but not audio.
4) Collaborate with your friends. Collaboration is one of the proven ways to grow a channel.
5) Without seeing one of your videos, it is hard to suggest anything more. If you want me to watch one, give me a video title that I can do a YouTube search for and if the results says it is from a channel named "Naser Gaming", I'll give it a look.

Good luck!
Hi, thank you first for the tips, and if you can go ahead and talk a look at my YouTube channel search this and the first video will pop up that is my video

UNDERGROUND WORKING AFK FARM!!(Tutorial)

and also, I'm already thinking of changing my YouTube channel name to Naser it was used to be jknaser, but some people told me that it is kind of silly cause of the JK, people thought that it means just kidding and actually that was an abbreviation of my dads and grandfathers name, so I changed it to NG,
thank you
Naser

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the forum, I started with game videos too, now competition is very high with gaming channels right? btw you can put channel link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG, you are YOUNG! LOL! For your age, you're doing just fine. Keep at it. Have fun. Don't let your schoolwork pay the price for this hobby. Good luck!

Reactions: OntheWrist

OntheWrist

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'd also recommend taking a little more time on audio editing. Because you're doing game footage with no image of your face, you can easily re-record audio over the video. That way you can think about what you want to say beforehand and re-record if it doesn't come out the way you want it to the first time.

Best of luck!

Naser Gaming

Reaction score
OMG, you are YOUNG! LOL! For your age, you're doing just fine. Keep at it. Have fun. Don't let your schoolwork pay the price for this hobby. Good luck!
lol, I know I am young but and I have school work but it is winter break for me and I am trying to get as many results as possible and putting full potential into my channel so I don't know still you see anything like I need to make better in my channel and also I'm not that young I'm 13 lol also thanks for giving me some tips also I'm definitely gonna change my YouTube channel name to Naser! that may be better idk,
anyways thank you for giving me some tips.
Naser

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Decker

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not that young I'm 13
I'm 57 so, yes, you're quite young. :)

I'm definitely gonna change my YouTube channel name to Naser! that may be better
Nope. Do a YouTube search for "Naser channel". There are tons. Even one named "Naser Channel". Take some time and think of a better UNIQUE name.

anyways thank you for giving me some tips.
My pleasure. Good luck!