Gaming Hey there! Looking for some fun people 10/10

ZavNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there!

I am not a very big channel (50 subs LEL), but my channel revolves around gaming like many others out there on YouTube. I try to be different with my videos capturing the best funny moments and fails and focusing the edits on those parts. I do take gaming seriously to an extent but the majority of the time I just like to have fun and meet new people haha.

If you're looking to collab with someone, go ahead and see if some of my content would match with yours and from there we could possibly be good friends in the future :D.

:wavespin:

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyzEKysAQOA9IohRNDLyMsg

DrawingLapsesT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey i am a small channel (48 subs) but i was looking for someone to collab with to so if you want to collab please msg me

ZavNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey there! do ya think I could get a link to your channel to check out your content O: ?

DrawingLapsesT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey there! do ya think I could get a link to your channel to check out your content O: ?
Well you can but I am rebooting my channel all content is from about a month ago or longer and this time I'm going to actually commit to it so if you want to see my content just type up DrawinglapsesT I have roughly 50 subs

ZavNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah can't seem to find it, so many other videos and channels when I type that in

onasis

Reaction score
hey i only have 17 subs but i am looking to collab (galactic gamer564) that is my youtube channel and i play a variety of games on my channel so contact me if you want to collab/ i have a ps4

ZavNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
rip there are so many galatic gamers xD

onasis

Reaction score
lol[DOUBLEPOST=1492482734,1492482709][/DOUBLEPOST]just click on the one that is under my text[DOUBLEPOST=1492482779][/DOUBLEPOST]i just subbed to you

ZavNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
says the channel does not exist

onasis

Reaction score
thats wierd/ do you have a ps4[DOUBLEPOST=1492483326,1492483296][/DOUBLEPOST]i just watching your vids and your really good