Music Hey! People that live in New York!

chazzalyn

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
So I'm working on something. I don't want to say too much about it, because when you see it you're gonna be all "Hey omg charlyn what are you doing?!"
Although now I feel like I've put a bit too much pressure on it :p

Either way, what I need is some clips of New York. Just a few different ones that are like a couple seconds each, something like that.
If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated and I'll link to your channel and all of that in the video :D

chazzalyn

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Can you be a bit more descriptive about the footage you need?
literally anything, like just some buildings or some people or whatever. As long as it's New York it doesn't matter really :p

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ohoh thank you!
Don't get too excited, it's not going to be anything amazing haha
lol its been a while since we've seen a video from ya..sooo your followers are allowed to get just a little bit excited that theres gonna be a new video! :p hope that link helps out!

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
now, are we talking New York City, or New York State!? cuz I feel like one is significantly more picturesque than the other! :D

chazzalyn

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
lol its been a while since we've seen a video from ya..sooo your followers are allowed to get just a little bit excited that theres gonna be a new video! :p hope that link helps out!
Haha well you're going to be getting one in a few minutes (hopefully) :O
This one's probably going to take a while though, lots to do. And yessssss that's exactly what I needed, thank you!

Reactions: Vicboss

chazzalyn

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
now, are we talking New York City, or New York State!? cuz I feel like one is significantly more picturesque than the other! :D
I was talking about New York City. For some reason I assumed people would just know that haha. I forget that you guys don't know what I'm doing :p