Hey, How did you react to your first sub?

My ding dong (just a little jokey poo). Umm, well our first 10 subs were all friends, once we starting getting random subs it felt good, I remember thinking "who are they, I wonder how they came across the video and I wish they would go to bed soon because I've been staring into their window for too long now)

Whats Up?
How did you react to your first sub?
My first sub came when I was inactive on YouTube. After I started uploading and got more subs, I also didn't really pay attention to it. For some reason just having subs is not very appealing to me. The sub part that appeals to me is to see somebody actually watch and comment on new videos because that means they are a true sub and not just a number.

When I hit 1,000 subs I was like this though when I saw that I didn't get new features
underbite 2.jpg

I told a few friends so I thought it was one of them. I find out later it's some guy from the Netherlands! He's still watching too

Pretty sure my first few subs were all via Facebook, as I set up my YouTube and shared it through there to let my friends know I existed. They were very supportive and I was all happy to see that they were following my work - and that feeling hasn't really gone away, more than a year later!

vCXzUKL.jpg

Back