Hey Guys! - Looking for some Video advice on how i can grow! Any advice would be amazing, thank you!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Now i'm a YouTuber who's been around for about 2 years, and i'm really trying to be the best that i can be. It's my dream to one day become a well know face on YouTube and make people laugh and smile each and every day, but at the moment i'm focusing on making my videos, to make them the best they can be!

Now before you delve into things, you should know this video contains explicit language and a fair bit of screaming, if your fine with that - here it is:
FUNNIEST MOMENTS OUTLAST.jpg
OUTLAST | Funny Reactions\Scariest Jumpscare Moments Montage!!

Thanks so much for giving me some of your time, it means a hell of a lot to me, and i look forward to hearing your opinions!

Jack.[DOUBLEPOST=1469573147,1469573050][/DOUBLEPOST]May i also suggest watching on my channel so you can see it in full 1080P :)

CatTagz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really cool video bro, what kind of tips would you need? If your a but more specific I might be able to help you, and if you watch funny gaming montages make sure to check mines out there pretty damn fun, stay awesome!