Animation Hey, guys! Anime channel with a little over 500 subscribers, looking to do a collab video.

zenhuxtable

My name's Zen Huxtable, and linked below is the type of content that i make. Rants, reviews, and haikus. that's pretty much it. If you're interested, hit me up, por favor. Excited to meet some new people!

Hey, I'm searching for a collab with animators, so if you are interested: I compose for Games and Films, if you need music for your videos you can check out my channel :pompus:

Yo! I am an animation channel that also makes rants, and reviews (as well as reaction and storytimes). I haven't really gotten to the reviews part yet since I started a couple months ago but it's always been a plan. I also enjoy my fair share of anime as well and maybe it could open me up to new ones. Do you have a twitter or the best way to contact? I'd like to meet some new people as well. Nice video btw

Yo! I am an animation channel that also makes rants, and reviews (as well as reaction and storytimes). I haven't really gotten to the reviews part yet since I started a couple months ago but it's always been a plan. I also enjoy my fair share of anime as well and maybe it could open me up to new ones. Do you have a twitter or the best way to contact? I'd like to meet some new people as well. Nice video btw

Last edited:
i study animation in the art institute of Pittsburgh and if you want to collabe with me here is my channel. It is new.
or email me anarchybrotherspress@gmail.com

watch

This sounds like fun! Not sure if you are still looking for new collaborators or animators, but I am free and more than happy to join. Let me know. My Twitter is @ReKPM

Back