Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natacha Martins

The First Lady of YTTALK
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
on the new youtube how do I see my subscribers? :S I can't find them, I went into my address book and presses subscribers but it just took me to my channel. so confused, anyone know where i can find them?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont think you can view them yet on the new YouTube layout, or so it seems that way, I cant find them myself and I have looked all over for them.

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Go to your channel, it shows the amount of subscribers on the top right, next to the video views. (On the grey bar)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Go to your channel, it shows the amount of subscribers on the top right, next to the video views. (On the grey bar)
That seems to be all were left with now, we used to be able to remove a subscriber if we wanted to and view them in a list, I wonder what they will be doing for that or is that gone completely as well.

Natacha Martins

The First Lady of YTTALK
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I figured out how to do it, when your logged in,on your channel press your subcribers

and it should take you to your subscribers

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I figured out how to do it, when your logged in,on your channel press your subcribers

and it should take you to your subscribers

Thats only just been released before thankfully.

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah, that was just added, I noticed the slight color change and the box around it today..

Status
Not open for further replies.