Help ! Really need honest reviews on my Lifestyle channel

JustCallMeCass

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey everyone !
I am loving creating content and putting up videos two times a week ! I would love if anyone could take a quick look at any of my later videos and let me know how I can improve ? I am saving up for a new camera so the quality can improve.

Will consistency get me to where I want to be ? or do I need to make some changes ? I am doing lifestyle, beauty and DIY videos at the moment with the odd travel vlog

Thank you so much in advance !

morelikecappuccino

Be Kind: Please Rewind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Volume is out of control on your posted video. There was no relaxing level to reach, I had to turn volume down then up then down then...

Though I found the pace of the video to be fine ( excellent music choice!! ) i did see a few sections that could be cut. EX: you placing the strawberries in FF>> do we really need to see that or just see the berries "appear" while voice over says "place dang strawberries"

What disappointed me was not seeing or learning any of your personality in the video.
Which is sad because judging from the montage, I'd see an interesting individual :)

Reactions: JustCallMeCass

JustCallMeCass

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Thanks so much for the constructive feedback ! I am going to work on making the volume more even ! thanks for bringing that to my attention. I will be more ruthless when I edit.

I do have some more chatty videos on my channel that show my personality so will work on all this.

Thank you

morelikecappuccino

Be Kind: Please Rewind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thanks so much for the constructive feedback ! I am going to work on making the volume more even
I set my computer volume to 50%
Then use headphones ( unless you got some HQ speakers) and make the volume a comfortable loud level even at 50% ya know? Nothing hurts the ears.

*( Or if you a semi audio engineer you could mix to -.1 DB but thats just me :p )