Help me what is @pages.plusgoogle.com?

so I changed my YouTube name because i dont like my old name.

Anyway, i changed it then it gave me this email *******-3989@pages.plusgoogle.com
The **** are letter (I'm doing that so I can hide my email so I dont get hacked and whatnot.)

I upload a video then someone reuploaded my content then I filled in the copyright form thingy, then it says I will get confirmation to this email address *******-3989@pages.plusgoogle.com but how do I sign in? Do I use gmail? what is pages.plusgoogle.com? How do i get into my email if I dont even know the password for pages.plusgoogle.com? is it my gmail password for it? if yes how do I sign in? please can someone help me please :(

Hello there,

Go to your google parameter, from there you will be able to set the Email notification !
This mail adress is created because you have set a new nzme to your channel, it has just created a google+ business page and link it to the youtube channel.

By default, your master email adress will remain active, but to be sure, you can set it manually in your google+ page account parameter, not the youtube parameter though !

Hello there,

Go to your google parameter, from there you will be able to set the Email notification !
This mail adress is created because you have set a new nzme to your channel, it has just created a google+ business page and link it to the youtube channel.

By default, your master email adress will remain active, but to be sure, you can set it manually in your google+ page account parameter, not the youtube parameter though !

Hi, where or how do I find this google parameter?

Sorry for the delay, well for me it is just next to the video manager when you click on your login name thingy... ;)

Back