Help! Has anyone else's upload been stuck in processing

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I generally upload at night so I don't hog the bandwidth. I also schedule my PC to shut down about 15-30 minutes after the estimated upload time. Really painless. I upload it on the private setting, and when I wake up the next morning I just set it live. It also has ample time to monetize that way. That process can take hours.

JSimsPlayz

Reaction score
Yeah I upload overnight then schedule for later that evening don't have time to be doing them days ahead of time, anyways it's fixed now.plus in the uk they take loads of hrs to upload so not that easy just to re-upload.

Quixotic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used to have this problem, yet somehow trying to upload on a different browser (I use chrome and tried firefox) worked. However it only being a temporary solution, i went back to chrome a week later and it started working normally again. So try a different browser if your still having this problem and see if that does anything.

MultiplayerEnabled

Reaction score
Ya I have been having problems too of late, my videos upload but the process get stuck and a 30 min upload turns into 2 hours or more or it just flat out fails, some people are saying it may just be youtube or it could be the format of the video since certain video formats work better then others

KrypticCliff

Did I Hear Horror?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That used to happen to me when I drag-n-drop my file into youtube. Now, I click "Select File To Upload" and it works just fine.