Help! Has anyone else's upload been stuck in processing

JSimsPlayz

Reaction score
I've tried for 2 days to upload a vid and just get stuck staying processing at 95% . Anyone having this problem these past couple of days? How did you resolve it?

Hanne V.

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter
nope, just uploaded mine :/ I have no idea how I can help you, sorry!

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok, processing happens after the video is uploaded. This process has gotten "stuck" with me too. But I just clicked away the window since it only needs to remain open for the upload portion and called it a night. The next morning the video was available for publication. Honestly, I think it's just a glitch. Next time it happens just close the window during processing and open a new window. I bet your video is available right then and there.

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The same problem existed 1 or 2 weeks ago. It affected many (but not all) of the YouTubers. It took them 24-48 hours to fix it. Most probably they are making again an update of the system.

JSimsPlayz

Reaction score
Well I clicked away from the page and now it says that it failed to upload :-( anyways I'm trying to upload again but here's hoping it can get fixed.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That means you clicked away when the video was still uploading. It should say that it's uploading and to not click away from the page until it is finished uploading. So what you are saying is your upload quits at 95%?

JSimsPlayz

Reaction score
No u know when it uploads and then the processes bar goes quickly From 0-100 then yr vid is ready, there it's stopped at 95%. Cos yesterday left the vid screen open all day and it just said it was processing all day. And said the same today I only clicked away from the screen ages after it said it had uploaded and even gave me the URL I could view it at so it had uploaded just stuck in processing.

Franklin

Yugituber
Reaction score
Website
awesomecardgames.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I experienced this problem a few weeks ago. It was very annoying and it took nearly 24hrs to process a 4 minute video. You just have to wait it out or upload the video again if it is still processing over 24hrs.

JSimsPlayz

Reaction score
Well I'm uploading again now, so it won't be on till tomorrow, so we'll see if that will process. Hopefully it will.[DOUBLEPOST=1408719754,1408650802][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeahhhhh finally my vid uploaded, going live this evening

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It helps to schedule your uploads instead of just doing a live upload. If mine hasn't uploaded by the time I go out and walk the dog and come back, I just delete it and re-upload.