Hello Expert Guys! I Need Help For My New Channel

Rumi Fog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys, I have created new youtube channel. My channel age 1monthe+,.videos 33. I don't get enough views. Because I am not able to get ranked any video. I'm not new in youtube. I have ranked some videos in before an another channel. But I am not able to get ranked any video in my new channel.

Can help me any SEO expert?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey guys, I have created new youtube channel. My channel age 1monthe+,.videos 33. I don't get enough views. Because I am not able to get ranked any video. I'm not new in youtube. I have ranked some videos in before an another channel. But I am not able to get ranked any video in my new channel.

Can help me any SEO expert?

Hi and welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

To add your channel link, please follow the instructions in this post: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

Reactions: Rumi Fog

Brandon Nankivell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You're unlikely to see any notable results until you pass either the 3-month or 1,000 subscriber mark. Unless you're getting super-high audience retention/watch-time. Keep at it.

TommysToyRoom

Reaction score
Persistence is what matters most. Keep doing the things that gain views/subs, keep making new videos and work on better tags. If you look at a lot of big channels they have worked hard over time to get where they are, you need to do the same.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You're unlikely to see any notable results until you pass either the 3-month or 1,000 subscriber mark. Unless you're getting super-high audience retention/watch-time. Keep at it.
this is not quite true. your unlikely to see large results. but its all relative, if you can get 50 views from SEO on a new channel new video then thats really good