Hello Everyone!! I need tips on making videos!

Fro-Ham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there people of YTtalk! I really need some helpful hints on what to do to make my videos much more entertaining! I accept any feedback! But please help me. I want to grow my channel and make a subscriber base of my own. Thank you for all the feedback!

PotatoCrab

With great power comes great responsibility.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, firstly, if you want to get some subscribers play some relevant games. No one will watch BL2 let's play in 2014. Get a professional avatar, banner and thumbnails. Do videos about trending things, it can be anything (a game that just came out, gaming news, tutorials, etc).

maurice barnett

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello there people of YTtalk! I really need some helpful hints on what to do to make my videos much more entertaining! I accept any feedback! But please help me. I want to grow my channel and make a subscriber base of my own. Thank you for all the feedback!
make videos that make you laugh. because all your really doing is sifting through the millions of people on youtube to find the people who love your type of humor. and those people will be with you no matter what you make :). only upload videos that are awesome.

TheDoctor_13

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made these for you:
imgur(dot)com/a/qSsxN

and as a resonse to the thread, do what you love. I say there is too much "new cod, fifa, bttlefield" channels. Be bold and play the games you like, you might not get super popular by why follow a convulted crowd? And be interesting and yourself, do what makes you laugh. Its all about you.

maurice barnett

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I made these for you:
imgur(dot)com/a/qSsxN

and as a resonse to the thread, do what you love. I say there is too much "new cod, fifa, bttlefield" channels. Be bold and play the games you like, you might not get super popular by why follow a convulted crowd? And be interesting and yourself, do what makes you laugh. Its all about you.
its funny that you say that cause that exactly what i did with my channel lol i do need to play more horry games though

RobbieLizzie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, apparently doing very new games can be useful, and just release dgames have certainly brought me the most views. I need to get on that bandwagon more to be honest to bring in the views.

EmulatedSith

YTTalk's Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
With my channel I've been quite lucky so far, but for tips etc. just have fun whilst recording/playing a game! :) chances are if your having fun and enjoying yourself then so will the people watching your videos and in no time you'll have subscribers coming in :)[DOUBLEPOST=1388749224,1388749136][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, firstly, if you want to get some subscribers play some relevant games. No one will watch BL2 let's play in 2014. Get a professional avatar, banner and thumbnails. Do videos about trending things, it can be anything (a game that just came out, gaming news, tutorials, etc).
In regards to BL2 and playing old school games, you'll be surprised how many people watch old school games. I'm LP'ing Legend of Zelda A link to the Past and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and both are doing very well :p I guess if you want an easy way to get views then just play recent games :p

PotatoCrab

With great power comes great responsibility.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
With my channel I've been quite lucky so far, but for tips etc. just have fun whilst recording/playing a game! :) chances are if your having fun and enjoying yourself then so will the people watching your videos and in no time you'll have subscribers coming in :)[DOUBLEPOST=1388749224,1388749136][/DOUBLEPOST]
In regards to BL2 and playing old school games, you'll be surprised how many people watch old school games. I'm LP'ing Legend of Zelda A link to the Past and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and both are doing very well :p I guess if you want an easy way to get views then just play recent games :p
Well yeah, if you play old school games like Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, then of course you're going to get views. BL2 however isn't really old school and isn't really new, so not a lot of people are watching those let's plays.

Reactions: PepperBeef2Spicy

RobbieLizzie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You, my friend, have just earned a sub from me, I love the old Harry Potter games and have been considering Lets Playing them myself, just trying to decide whether to do PS1, PS2 or GBC for them

EmulatedSith

YTTalk's Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You, my friend, have just earned a sub from me, I love the old Harry Potter games and have been considering Lets Playing them myself, just trying to decide whether to do PS1, PS2 or GBC for them
Thanks a lot man! :D Don't play gbc play on either PS1 or PS2 :p sooo much better!

Reactions: RobbieLizzie