Heard of Youpartnervsp or VSP group network?

Gamiefy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I was searching for a network that offers withdrawal option other than PayPal since it's not supported here. So i came to this one, YoupartnerVSP or Youpartnerwsp. I read all their FAQ but didn't find anything about contract length or type. Searched for review and couldn't find that either.

As far as my research they are Russian network and pretty popular network outside North America.

So anybody heard about them or is connected to? Should I join them?[DOUBLEPOST=1445957704,1445957309][/DOUBLEPOST]And can anybody explain this?

Your remuneration is calculated as follows:

70% - up to 500,000 commercial views on the channel for a calendar month
75% - between 500,000 and 1,000,000 commercial views on the channel for a calendar month
80% - more than 1,000,000 commercial views on the channel for a calendar month

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
The second part I can explain:
The first line means: If your channel has up to 500,000 views per month they will give you 70% of the monetization on your videos and keep 30%.

Gamiefy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Of course I don't get 500k hits a month and they didn't state cut percentage below that.

Gamiefy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh okay I get it. Thanks. But still not sure if I should join them.

Partnership hero

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
VSP group is a well known MCN to me. Based in Israel and focusing on a Eastern Europe.

Gamiefy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Are you partnered with them?

ItsFunny

I've Got It
Reaction score
You should try Zoomintv Game Network it Awesome .. I am part of this network ,, That network promote my channel i get daily 100k view and Earning Unbelievable ( `its Secrete )

Network pay 80% revenue , They support paypal, bank transfer ,payza ,Western union ,, But they pay in Euro is not make any much difference currency conversation . if you are Europe country so you good to go

3 month trail Run after sign 1 year contract .. 3 month trail if you doesn't like you unlink your channel

If your are plan to join just Msg me

there is another tips avaliable if you part of this network